Ashby & Company are wholly committed to ensuring that all of our data is secure and remains so at all times and as a result of GDPR regulations, which came into force on 25 May 2018, we have reviewed our policies and procedures regarding data protection.
- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential, no matter how or why you provide it.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party unless we have your specific written consent to do so, or unusually we are required to do so by law.
- By contacting us on our website you agree to have your email address added to our address list.
- By sharing your personal data, you agree to transfer your data to us and for us to then securely store and process your data. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via this website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this.
- We are committed to complying with EU and U.K. data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
Your personal data will be retained and stored until you tell us otherwise. You have the right to access information held about you.If you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) our contact details can be found on our contact us page.